The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Honolulu, Ala Moana HI Homes & Real Estate
Planned to be completed by 2024, The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Honolulu is an upcoming ultra-luxury condo-hotel in Midtown Ala Moana, which will house 99 ultra-luxury residential units in addition to 125 guest suites and hotel rooms. Residents of this building will experience the most luxurious and high-class living conditions with access to a large amount of private amenities (in addition to amenities also open to hotel guests), a restaruant run by a Michelin-level chef, gorgeous contemporary finishes throughout the entire property, and much more. The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Honolulu will offer the highest level of excellence and exclusivitiy in living in Honolulu, all while being located near famous Hawaiian beaches and looking out onto the Hawaiian cityscape, the Pacific Ocean, and the mountains.
Sitting at 1695 Kapiolani Boulevard, The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Honolulu are bound to be considered one of the greatest places to live in terms of proximity to all of downtown Honolulu's greatest amenities. Located behind your residence is the largest open-air shopping center in the world, the Ala Moana Shopping Center, which hosts hundreds of designer boutiques, large chain stores and small shops, a cafeteria with a variety of restaurant options, and even year-round live performances. Acquiring your shopping necessities is incredibly simple when your residence is less than a 5-minute walk away from this center.
Not to mention, The Residences are located a few blocks Southeast of a Walmart and a Sam's Club, meaning you can easily drive 3 minutes (or walk 10 minutes) to these locations to pick up anything you might need. A large multi-story Target is one block West as well, giving you plenty of options when searching for a certain shopping item.
Also nearby is Ala Moana Beach Park, which is an excellent spot to spend time with friends and family, to take pets on walks, to exercise on land or in the water, or to just relax in the Hawaiian sun. Ala Moana Beach Park is a 6-minute walk from your residence.
For families with students, 3 schools are also nearby: For elementary school students, King William C. Lunalilo Elementary School is just a 3-minute drive Northeast; For middle school students, Washington Middle School is a 4-minute drive North; For high school students, President William McKinley High School is located a 5-minute drive Northwest.
In addition to the incredible offerings of the Midtown Ala Moana neighborhood, The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Honolulu plan to offer a plethora of incredible luxurious amenities to residents, including:
- A 60-foot pool and pool cabanas
- A golf simulator
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with private trainers
- A karaoke room
- A large event space and ballroom
- Indoor-outdoor dining with a full-service exhibition kitchen serviced by the Mandarin Oriental team
- A residents-only club lounge
- A 14-seat movie theater with a bar
- Cycling rooms
- A spa
- A video gaming room
- A peloton studio
- Outdoor BBQ and dining areas
- A lifestyle consultant
- A tea lounge with a terrace
- A retail boutique
- An expansive 2nd-floor restaurant with a Michelin-level chef
These aren't even all of the amenities planned to be offered by The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Honolulu, which showcases just how luxurious and exclusive these residences are.
As of now, 6 floor plans at The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Honolulu have been released and are as follows:
- D1 Hale Moani (3BR/3.5BA): 2400+ square feet, 232 square foot lanai
- D2 Hale Malama (2BR/2BA): 1425+ square feet, 162 square foot lanai
- D3 Hale Ano (2BR/2BA): 1650+ square feet, 219 square foot lanai
- E1 Hale Nalu (3BR/3.5BA): 2325+ square feet, 258 square foot lanai
- E2 Hale Opua (2BR/2BA): 1450+ square feet, 165 square foot lanai
- E3 Hale Ahe (3BR/3.5BA): 2125+ square feet, 265 square foot lanai