Park Lane, Honolulu HI Homes & Real Estate
Jump To: Introduction | Neighborhood | Amenities | Features of the Residences
Located in the heart of Honolulu, Park Lane is a shining example of luxary living on O'ahu. This island-style residential complex and community was developed by The Kobayashi Group and The Macnaughton Group, who worked together to create this gorgeous complex featuring a host of stunning and modern homes, amenities, and views of the Pacific Ocean, the city, and the mountains. Likewise, being conntected to the Ala Moana Shopping Center via private elevators means Park Lane residents have quick and simple access to off-site amenities as well.
Park Lane is located in one of the most ideal spots in all of Honolulu with access to a plethora of Honolulu's greatest aamenities, including restaurants, shopping, parks, beaches, and more just outside the complex. The Ala Moana Shopping Center is located adjacent to Park Lane, meaning residents are able to take private elevators down to the largest open-air shopping center in the world and visit the various 350 shops, boutiques, restaurants, as well as check out year-round live performances in the center of the mall.
Likewise, Ala Moana Beach Park is a short 4-minute walk away, which allows exercise and outdoor enthusiasts to quickly visit this incredibly family- and water sport-friendly park. Not to mention, Magic Island (a small peninsula located next to Ala Moana Beach Park and Ala Wai Harbor) is located an extra 3 minutes South, which is a popular spot for gatherings, picnicking, and watching fireworks on the 4th of July.
Residents of Park Lane, in addition to the great amenities offered around the neighborhoor, have access to a large amount of on-site luxary amenities, including:
- A private wine bar
- A dining lounge with a wet bar and fire pit
- A residential conference room
- A movie theater with tiered seating
- A gated dog park
- Men's and women's spa areas
- A 25 by 75 foot lap pool with a leisure lanai
- A fitness center and activity lawn
- Massage and treatment rooms
- Secure access for owner parking, as well as a valet service
Park Lane also features one of the largest private art installations in the state of Hawai'i, showcasing more than 300 of the more pre-eminent art works of the past 200 years.
Features of the Residences
The property anchored by Park Lane's 215 units spans over seven acres and is comprised of eight buildings and the "Great Lawn" that fronts Ala Moana Boulevard. Located behind the structure and between the Ala Moana Center is the "Lane," a lush, tropically landscaped boardwalk that traverses owners and guests from the open air lobby, through the amenity deck and courtyards, and onto their respective residences.
The resort theme is highlighted by the nearly 700 trees planted on property, working hand in hand with dense, tropical landscaping that distracts owners from the fact that they are in the heart urban Honolulu.
Each unit is easily identified by a 4 number sequence; the 1st digit being the building number, the 2nd digit reflects the floor number, and the last 2 digits represent the specific unit number. There are 17 elevators total; 2 elevators per building that need only travel 5 floors at most making for maximum elevator availability and minimal wait time.
Park Lane offers 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom unit options across its 8 buildings. The floor plans at Park Lane were designed by teams at ODADA and Philpots and Associates, and these plans span 1600 to over 6000 square feet. Residences also feature a lanai ranging between 254 to 1188 square feet, which is perfect for hosting gatherings or simply enjoying the stunning hybrid indoor/outdoor living experiences of Park Lane.
Depending on which residence you choose, you will enjoy different views:
- The Sky Residences are single-family homes featuring picturesque mauka and makai (mountain and ocean) views, with a "U-shape" design that includes a deep, covered lanai
- The Ocean Residences feature panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, with large lanais that overlook sprawling courtyards
- The Park Residences feature lush, tropical foliage right outside their front doors, and likewise include a private garage and large, covered lanai
- The Island Residences are single-family homes with the feel of a beachfront high-rise, with views of the Pacific Ocean, a "U-shape" that includes a deep, covered lanai, and many even feature attached garages, a private pool, and secluded gardens
- The Courtyard Residences feature open floor plans with lots of space for hosting gatherings, as well as views of the couryard
- The Grand Penthouses, ranging from 5093 to 6259 square feet in size, sit above the city of Honolulu and offer panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, on top a large lanai and gorgeous, sophisticated, and modern designs
In 2018, the largest Grand Penthouse unit sold for $23.5M, which highlights the exclusivity and luxary of this project.
In the kitchen, appliances are a mix of Sub-Zero and Wild appliances and come with Caesarstone Quartz countertops. The primary suites, on the other hand, feature walk-in closets, European cabinetry, and a stone-lined "wet-room" designed shower with a tub and Toto water closets.
Park Lane Interest Form
Located in a desirable Building 3, conveniently close to the unparalleled...
It is located on the fourth floor and situated in the east-facing corner of the Park Lane. This...