Ko'ula- The Newest Ward Village Project Welcomes New Homeowners!
Building Address: 1000 Auahi Street, Honolulu, HI 96814
Jump To: Introduction | Neighborhood | Amenities | Features of the Residences | Ko‘ula Real Estate
In the heart of Honolulu is a dynamic destination where nature and elegance coexist; This is Ko'ula. Thoughtfully designed spaces seamlessly flow from indoor to outdoor, evoking the organic shapes, repeating patterns, and rich textures of the uniquely breathtaking backdrop that is Hawai'i. Stunning vistas—the vivid blues of the ocean, the sparkling city skyline and the majestic mountains—awaken your senses. A sanctuary by the sea, where you can at once have it all and escape from it all. This is modern island living.
Located in the heart of Ward Village, Ko'ula has easy access to all of Ward Village's great amenities, such as the next-door Victoria Ward Park, the largest Whole Foods Market in the state of Hawai'i, as well as Kewalo Harbor and Ala Moana Beach Park. All of these great features are within walking distance from Ko'ula, which makes this neighborhood an extremely walkable and exercise-friendly location.
Residents of Ko‘ula have a variety of luxurious amenities right at their fingertips, including:
- A 25-yard lap pool with poolside cabanas
- 2 oversized spas
- A large great room and lanai
- A fitness center with a treatment room
- Locker rooms with a sauna and steam room
- Outdoor dining and BBQ pavilions
- A chef’s kitchen
- A private dining room
- A sunset bar overlooking the park
- A kid’s play area
- A dog park
Features of the Residences
The architect of the project is Jeanne Gang from Studio Gang with offices in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, and Paris.
Featured Buildings and Projects done by Studio Gang:
- Mira Located in San Francisco, CA
- The St. Regis (Vista Tower) Located in Chicago, IL
- Solar Carve Located in New York, NY
- Nice Grand Arenas Located in Nice, France
The interior designer is Yabu Pushelberg, who are both well known for their work designing Four Seasons Hotels around the world.
Ko‘ula residents also have a host of incredible features within their own residences, which include:
- 565 total residences, with 498 tower residences and 67 podium residences
- Studio, one, two, and three-bedroom tower residences
- Expansive floor to ceiling windows provide stunning views
- Light and dark scheme options
- German engineered Miele suite of kitchen appliances
- Engineered wood flooring and stone palettes developed by Yabu Pushelberyg and Studio Gang Architects
- An on-site resident manager and 24-hour building security
- Concierge services
Ko‘ula will feature 77 3-bedroom units with 2 per floor, 146 2-bedroom units with 4 per floor, and 137 1-bedroom units also with 4 per floor.
Featured Unit- 2706- One Bedroom, One Bathroom, One Parking
Living SqFt: 582 | Lanai SqFt: 68
Listed for $1,188,000 (FS)
Early Koula Rendorings:
Meet the Architect and Interior Designers below:
I would like to live in Koula!
Ward Village. One block from Ala Moana Beach park, close to the ocean,